Tuesday 8 January 2008

First section of the walk


The first region on my journey was the Beck-Nemeth Estates, it is beautiful residential area and has a wonderful tranquil feel. There it a pretty lighthouse overlooking the sea and tudor style mansions built amongst woodland. This region was worthy of my favoured Caledon homeland and I hardly felt out of place. This was not what I was expecting but maybe all the rumours about the mainland were unfounded. Sadly, nobody else was in the region, so I ventured on in high spirits.


I soon came across a region called Tigerclaw, where upon I met my first resident on the journey. Her name was Ferdynand Straaf and owned a small house in the area. We spoke briefly on our interests and the freedom SL allows. It turned out she was actually a shemale but male in RL. As we spoke I couldn't help noticing a couple in a nearby house were in full lesbian romp. Nearby a shopping mall loomed. I felt the adventure was really starting on the mainland.

But as soon as I thought things were getting interesting, I experienced my first dead end, where pockets of protected land or high walls hindered my forward progress and I had to back-track to find a clear route. However much romping, stomping and shopping may come to pass, one thing was for sure, this walk was going to need patience.


No comments: